Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities
- Network with over 500 delegates from across the education sector.
- Showcase your brand and demonstrate how your business can support schools to achieve fundraising success.
- Build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
The IDPE Annual Conference is Europe’s leading conference for schools’ development and alumni relations professionals. This event is viewed by development professionals and senior leaders as a must in any professional development calendar, providing them with two days of insights, innovations and inspiration.
Can you afford not be involved?
Who were the IDPE 2019 Annual Conference sponsors and exhibitors?
The IDPE 2019 Annual Conference attracted almost 500 delegates from over 200 schools.
‘As a newcomer to the sector, it was good to find out the wide range of competitive products for the services I need, and having heard about some of them from speakers and colleagues, to go and talk to them in more detail.’
IDPE 2019 Annual Conference delegate
Who were IDPE 2019 Annual Conference sponsors and exhibitors?
IDPE 2020 Development Awards
Why not increase your visibility at the IDPE 2020 Annual Conference by becoming a one of the sponsors for IDPE 2020 Development Awards which will take place during the conference on Monday 8 June 2020?
How to book
- Select your sponsorship package, exhibition stand and any additional promotional opportunities. Each organisation can book a maximum of two sponsorships (from different categories) and one exhibition stand. This ensures that all corporate organisations have a fair choice when sponsorships are first published. Exceptions apply at the discretion of IDPE. Sponsorships are subject to availability.
- Call Nicki Goddard to reserve your package on 01225 829030.
- An agreement will be emailed to you by the IDPE office within 48 hours and once the agreement has been signed and emailed back to the IDPE office, your package will be confirmed. Reserving your packages will hold them for 2 weeks.
- After receipt of the signed agreement, a sponsor/exhibitor pack will be sent to you with more information and details of how to reserve accommodation, additional stand furniture and additional day delegate places. It will also include a timeline outlining key dates and requirements between now and the annual conference.